Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Disneys: Getting Along

Yep another update! I figured it takes me 2 days to play 3 or 4 sim days, and 1 day to post what happened. I was lucky and I got to finish playing the disneys and type here today. So here it is!

Told from Nala's point of view for 4 days: Hi! Things are pretty much the same as when we last left off...

I was basically too pregnant to function... and John was constantly caring for Jane and giving her extra cuddles when he thought I wasn't looking. There are some differences though.
I convinced John to close down his toy business and get a real job. He started as a security guard. I am working up the medical career.
Yep, it doesn't seem to hurt any less the 4th time around...
meet Oliver Disney! He has an incredible resemblence to Carter Carr.That night Jane grew up. I was glad, I don't know how me and John could have juggled two jobs and raise two kids. Jane is a very reliable girl (I did a good job of raising her with very little of John's poor influence).Jane is very good at tidying around the house.Yep thats my girl! I must admit, I really do love her. (note: Nala has a heart!). She does need to learn to change out of her PJs sooner.I have relented, John is as much a part of raising Oliver as I am. I am really too exhausted to worry myself about it. And me and John made a deal. No more kids. Soon Donald (my favorite child other than Jane) will be coming back with his fiance Cola Beverage. No more kids from us. John will just have to dote on his grandkids.Here's Olivers birthday.He is cute I will admit (sorry for no close ups).I must admit, John has started to work hard. He worked himself to such low energy that he fainted. He was desperately trying to potty train Oliver.Jane really does love to learn (she has 7 charisma from toddler hood, 8 creativity and 4 logic so far). (note: This is an adorable pic in my opinion) I'll leave you guys with what we are currently doing. Jane is off to her first day of school. She is very exited.John is trying to get fit for his job (key word: trying).
And I'm bathing Oliver. I must admit, I am getting good at this parenting thing. I am glad this is the last toddler though. Drat, I just realized that when Donald moves back I will probably end up taking care of his rugrats. Ah-well. I am sure I can convince John to most of the time.

Accomplishments: Jane grows up, Oliver is born and grows into a toddler.

Next up is the Beverage sisters. Then, more college!!! Oh well, I still have some time left...

3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, August 03, 2006, Blogger javajan32 said...

I loved your update. I really like that it is short and to the point.

I really liked the pictures of the sim daughter making the bed and cleaning up. I dont think I've ever seen a child make the bed that close up. It makes them look so grown up.

Its also fun watching the house build up around the sim. You can end up with some really interesting designs that way.

 
At 9:55 AM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Lynnaea said...

I am making it my goal to have shorter posts! I just love taking pics of everything (and I mean everything) my sims do.

The Disneys are poor right now, but when Donald gets back from college I expect them to have an increase in cash!

Jane is a real cutie! She has a weird nose but other than that she is perfect!

 
At 9:03 AM, August 06, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Great update! The kids sure do grow up so fast, and that potty training can be a real pain! But you've done a great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home