Thursday, July 27, 2006

PETS

*edit* A special thanks to Tanu for helping me figure out how to move my uni post to its proper place!*edit*

OMG!!! Pets for Sims 2! I can't wait, yet I have to, til October!

The injustice.

I look forward soooo much to all the new additions: breeding (1-4 babies!) being able to have 6 pets in a house, training your animals, them being ghosts after they die, being able to create them in create a pet, getting them jobs, having them grow up! The possibilities are endless!

Oh I can't wait.

Back to my uni post...

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

its very easy to change the order of posts. Go into your blogger account and click to edit one of those entries. at the bottom, you'll see something like "Comments and Options", there you can change the date and time of the post to make it appear in the order you wish.

 
At 12:13 PM, August 03, 2006, Blogger Lynnaea said...

Thanx Tanu! I will try it out right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home