Friday, June 30, 2006

The Johnson's: Moving Along

I swear on my life that the Johnsen's are the most boring/relaxing family around. Everybody is happy and lovey-dovey and perfect. Anyway this one will be told from James' point of view for 4 days: Hey folks! Life has been pretty good around here lately.Except for the fact that we have been having some trouble with the plumbing and the appliances (during these 4 days the toilet clogged, the shower broke, the trashcompactor broke and the TV broke, the repairman was at that house for a loooonnng time!)I hate to see Marisa go through this pain, but it is worth it in the end!Meet our son! Mason Johnsen, has a nice ring to it!Marisa is very exited that we have a boy. It means she doesn't have to have any more kids. Don't get me wrong, she loves them all, but as a wealth sim she really wants to reach the top of her career.Parenting! What a hard job!*snort* ahem *giggle*. OK I know it is not funny but I swear Marisa wanted to kill Mason after that, incident. *snort*Beth told us she is planning on going to college. I didn't want her to go, she is my memory of Sara. She finished up a painting of me and MasonShe said good-bye to Mason, wishing him the best in life...
then she had a tearful good-bye with Arie. It saddens me, she is such a family sim that she hates good-byes.
She said that after the birthdays she would be leaving. So Arie grew up...(AARRRGGHH, look at what Marisa's nose has done!)Then it was Mason's turn...(AARRGGHH, another kid in desperate need of a nose job, thanx Marisa!!)*sob* There's my baby girl off to college and the real world!! *sniff* Marisa was really happy to be back to work, she does miss the kids though!
And that Mason is a smart one, he knows what makes him smart too! Anyway, Beth is here, visiting from college so Adios!

Funny Pics The whole family is dreaming about James... and Smart Milk! I swear they love it!

Speaking of love... perhaps there will be some interesting twists with this family soon!

Accomplishments this round: Mason was born and is now a toddler, Arie is a child, Beth is off to college.

Stay tuned for the Beverages which is coming up next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home