Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm Back!!

I'm back from Kelowna (a beautiful condo on a beach with an outdoor and an indoor pool, I know you are all jealous!!) and Camp counselling (dealing with stupid kids, waking up at 6 for staff meeting and other junk, I know you are sooo not jealous). So, where are the long awaited updates you ask. I am planning on having my uni updates up be Thursday. I have decided from now on to split up my uni time because it is killing me!!

I will work hard to get this update up fast, I really want to play on the Curtis family which is the only thing keeping my going!

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger ASimWen said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation. :) How do I leave that family info? Well....I go into the template in Blogger and mess with that. I learned what their coding was for headers by studying the template....I would put that, then insert the HTML for the family info.

 
At 6:56 AM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Glad you're back! And I can't wait for your next update!

 
At 4:29 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Lynnaea said...

Thanx Wen and Mandie. I will try to figure it out some more, and my update is almost ready! Cheers to no more uni (for a round at least...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home