Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Too Busy...

I have a total of three updates ready, but I will not post them to near the end of June. I have about half an hour of sim time a day, just to unwind. Other than that we have been having people over everyother night = a lot of cleaning/cooking. Plus I have endless homework on top of exams. So... I will catch up with my blogging at the end of school, continue playing about one sim day per day and I will talk to you all later! Ciao

Zelda Evermere (Queenofsimtopia)

PS. bet you were all dying to find out my name!

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

They would make the cutest pets ever! Good luck with school and exams and what not. I graduated last year and wasn't able to stay away too long, am going back soon so i'll be in the same boat as you soon.

Can't wait to start reading more about your simmies soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home