Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Curtis: Lots of Growth

Surprise! I already have another update! Anyway, on with the story...

Told from Jasmine's point of view for 4 days: Hello everybody. Why am I living in the Curtis houselhold you ask. Well, after I graduated I got a phone call from my friend Tia. She invited me to come live with them for free, I was to be a nanny/maid. I accepted, to tell the truth I wasn't too keen on going home. I never really enjoyed acting as a referee between my parents in their silly arguements.

I was kind of ticked when as soon as I moved in, the boys I was supposed to be caring for grew up into teens.

Hunter Curtis: wealth, become criminal mastermind (I don't remember his turn-ons and offs) Marshal: Curtis: popularity, become captain hero (note from the queenofsimtopia: Wow this really cracked me up, Marshall will be fighting evil while Hunter will be evil! Twin brothers, set against eachother. It also bugged me a little. This means there will be 4 Captain Heros in Prosperity Hills (Marshal, Cola, Sprite, and Sodapop). Ah, well.)

Tia had invited Joe Carr over to celebrate the boys birthdays, she also seemed to have other plans...

Yep, Tia proposed engagement and asked him to move in.As if that wasn't enough exitement in one day, they got married on the spot.I expected Tia to have a big party but she obviously has changed since becoming perma-plat. Even though that day was happy, disaster still managed to strike...Yep, just great timing Mr. Robber-dude. Hunter and Marshal were first to wake up to see the burglar and police guy in a major fight (I tried to make everyone sleep through the alarm but it didn't work).
Eventually, we were all up (Tia was in her underwear, which under any other circumstance would have been totally awkward, who wants to see their boss in skimpy undies? Actually, don't answer that *thinks of Miss Cherry Beverage*)Thank goodness the police guy one. But the robber managed to get away with the TV. I couldn't sleep after such a day so I went outside and worked out a bit.Suddenly, I just broke down. It wasn't fair. This job totally wasn't working out. I couldn't be a nanny, the boys were teens and old enough to care for themselves, I couldn't be a maid here either, the house was always spotless (this family likes ot clean up after themselves).I decided to suck it up and talk to Tia. She told me not to worry. Her and Joe had talked and they wanted a baby. She wasn't pregnant yet, but they hoped to bring one into the world later. They also are planning on opening a business. A hair salon. I was pretty exited when I heard this. When I was a kid I wanted to be a hairdresser more than anything else. So I sucked it up. Everyone in the house was pretty emotional so I didn't want to be an extra burden.Joe was always angry, I guess cuz the robbery ruined his wedding day or whatever. Hunter was also ticked, he seemed to hate that burglar guy.Tia didn't seem to care at all. She seemed to be to worried about something else...Oh, Tia also let me get a job! I imediately enrolled in the army. I am a flight officer. I wear a pretty awesome uniform.I also have a wicked carpool. The boys love it!Meanwhile, Tia broke the news to Joe. She thought she was pregnant. And, it turned out she was! I also started being a bigger part of the boys lives. I talked to them about school...and more serious stuff like marriage.We became pretty close friends. They really appreciated the extra help with their homework. Then, on one of her regular midnight bathroom trips, Tia went into labour. I was the only one up and it totally freaked me out. Meet Mia Carr. She has her mommy's brown eyes and tan skin tone and her daddy's brown hair. Mia was actually the second born though...
Meet Carter Carr (I didn't realize how bad his first name would sound with his last name till it was too late, oh well.) He has his daddy's skin tone and brown hair and his mommy's brown eyes. (note from the queenofsimtopia: Carter looks like he should be Jasmine's kid. He has her brown hair, eyes and skin. It seriously freaked me our for a second. I can't wait to see what he looks like later)
Me and Joe spent loads of time caring for the babies (Joe is currently unemployed cuz he wants to be a Criminal Mastermind but there have been no criminal job openings yet. Tia is Host in the culinary career.) Taking care of the babies made me wonder if I would ever have my own kids... In the evenings Hunter helped out with the babies too. Marshal didn't really care about them much. He considers them only his "half-siblings". The boys got into Private School too. They look adorable in their uniforms. Oh, and they are now off to uni. They are way too young for it, but they are super smart (hence the fact that they are in private school), so they got accepted early. Anyway, that's all for now.

Bye.

Funny Pics

Jasmine and Tia seem pretty surprised to see the boys grow up.

A typical teen boy conversation!

Accomplishments: Mia and Carter Carr were born, Joe Carr moved in, Joe and Tia got married, Marshal and Hunter got into Private School.

By the way, Mia and Carter were completely natural twins (no cheesecake). Tia must have a twin making gene!

3 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

nice story! i like the way your wrote about the burglary and the after effects. that was cool. love the funnies, especially the typical teen boy conversation.

 
At 7:55 AM, August 03, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Twins!! I just love twins hehehe. The boys are really handsome, and I can just imagine the story lines that will come out of them when they are all grown up. Captain Hero vs. Criminal Mastermind!

 
At 12:13 PM, August 03, 2006, Blogger Lynnaea said...

Thanx you guys. Marshal is the hotter of the teens, I hope that his someday wife and him will have some cute babies...

The boys do love to talk about woohoo, they talked to Jazzy about it but I missed taking the pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home