Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sob

I am currently forcing 8 sims through 2 years of uni. *sigh*

Why is uni so long???? Seriously, I am also having trouble with my marriage plans. I originally had Beth Johnsen set up with someone, but she goes to uni and, alas, she meets a three bolter!

True love, or sticking to the plan?

If Beth goes with her true love, one of my simmies has lost a mate.

If I stick with the plan I will have to deal with the guilt of breaking up a perfect couple.

Either way some couple gets the short end of the stick.

Well, I am off to destroy some relationships.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, June 29, 2006, Blogger Debbie C said...

I can't stand Uni much either. It usually takes me 4 game playing sessions to get it done or more (I *try* to get one semester in per session of game play, and take breaks in between because it's soooo boring!).

Good luck with the 8 students.

Regarding Beth... I'd stick with true love and then have your mateless Sim call up the Matchmaker (provided you have NL) and get a blind date.

Or, you could go with a little drama... stick to your plan, but have Beth hook up with Mr. 3-Bolts at a later date.

 
At 9:47 AM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Lynnaea said...

Hmmm, I like your last plan except, Beth is a family sim so an affair doesn't suit her. I guess true love wins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home