Friday, June 30, 2006

The Beverages: Cherry on her own (kind of)

Yes, here are the Beverages, Cherry is still on the extremely annoying romance path so here it goes: Told from Cherry's point of view for 4 days:
Yep I am still at it!That Malcom guy is a smmoooth operator! And yeah, he is old and ugly, but once I get that woohoo he won't be needed around here anymore! Ahem, he wasn't supposed to see that, Oh well, he has already served his purpose...
Yeah, gross and everything, but he isn't a bad kisser!OK, that is soooo immature! Like I give you a perfectly decent woohoo (he seems experienced!), and you wet yourself on the carpet! That James guy is also a hottie! I know he is married, but he doesn't seem to care (Yes readers, I did say to expect some interesting plots out of the James/Cherry attraction!) Who is in the bed with me?
Yup, James Johnsen!!! That is 3 woohoos in one day (repariman, malcom and james)I don't think Soda liked me having an affair with a hitched guy, he up and left for college. Whatever, I know he isn't mad at me, he will like college too.I understand you are furious Malcom, but stealing that newspaper isn't really bugging me that much!But stealing that one is!!!!Ummm, yeah, when my bathing suit started fitting funny it hit me, I was pregnant again! And, to top it off I don't know the father, there are 3 possibilities! I hope this baby doesn't wreck my love schedule.I tried giving myself a make-over, but it didn't help the fact that I am totally not as hot when I am preggo. Yeah, I know, I am huge!
Knut doesn't seem to mind that I am preggers! Yeah, I got to go through that crappy labour thing...

which left me with Cappachino! He has skin tone 1, light blue eyes and black hair. (I wonder who is father could be, it seems a little obvious...)

Accomplishments: 3 more woohoos, Sodapop is off to college, and little Cappachino was born.

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, July 09, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, gotta love those Romance sims. I have a sim just like Cherry. She's having illegitimate children and kissing a bunch of boys! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my links list on my blog. I just started my Prosperity Challenge and it will be interesting to compare our two stories! Can't wait for your next update!

 
At 2:50 PM, July 23, 2006, Blogger Lynnaea said...

Thanx for the comment Mandie. I have no problem with you linking to me. I will check out your blog right away!

 
At 9:41 PM, December 16, 2006, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Boy she really didn't like that makeover! Funny update. Loved the it doesn't bother me when you steal that paper, but it does when you steal that one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home