Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Curtis Family: Tia's Happiness

I hope this will be a short entry, no funny pics, glitches or anything really.

Told from Tia's point of view for 3 days:
Good day everyone! Let's get started, I have lot to do and little time so... I have basically been keeping up with dating...
...
...
In between blind dates, I have had to make some cash. My job isn't glamorous, but it pays the bills and the matchmaker. She has started being rather angry with me, which is ridiculous considering the amount of money she has made of of me (around 15$ every date).Another love letter!Hunter is still dreaming about that Johnson girl. Well, she does have a better property than ours, but she is definitely not ideal! Oh well, no worries for now.
I did invite Joe over again. He really does like it when I get ferocious! He likes it a lot!
And you know what that leads to!!! Ahem
This is seriously painful! But I need to for the sake of dating! Joe is such a sweetie! I will admit that I wanted to marry him, but first I needed to finish my dating!..................I went back to men when women were scarce. And then...
I reached my goal!!! Platinum for life!!!! Now, to worry about, money, Joe, Oh and the kids!

Important Events: Tia completes her lifetime want and reaches 50 1st dates. (My first perma-plat sim!! I know that's pathetic but I am so happy, Did you know I have only had 1 sim die of old age?? Actually, only 1 sim die at all! I just get bored so fast. YEA PERMA PLAT!!!)

My estimate of how much the matchmaker made (about 15$ per date time s50) = 750$ Not much, but not bad either.

Next is the Disneys than the Coopriders in the Fellowship!

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, November 14, 2006, Blogger Galena said...

WTG for perma plat. I just got my first one a couple weeks ago.

 
At 9:16 PM, November 28, 2006, Blogger Ziese52 said...

I was away from the internet for the long weekend and I cached your page to take with me and this is as far as I've gotten thus far. I'm really enjoying it. Congrats on the premanant platinum! Joe Carr makes beautiful babies BTW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home