Monday, August 07, 2006

The Beverages 02: Typical Sisters

A pretty simple, boring round. Yep, that's it. A semi-relaxing way to end week 2.

Told from Sprite's point of view for 4 days: Welcome to our home! First things first, I am trying not to act like such a "hippie", Cola's word, so I have given up meditating. Anyway I wanted to make sure that was clarified.
As soon as we moved in, Cola and I got make-overs. Here is Cola.
And here I am. Cola is being quite typical in the background there. She talked me into letting her buy a cellphone. Being the softy I am I let her. Big mistake, she never gets off of it. I guess some things will never change.
Another example is my misguided stalker. Yep, Randy is still pretty angry that I "cheated" on him. I really think he needs to talk to a psychologist. He needs help.

There is Cola off to work. She is a SWAT leader.I am not as far up the career path as she is. I am a detective. I don't know why I picked the police career. I would love to be a Captain hero, but I hate the gore.We both love to paint. Notice Cola's cellphone ringing. *sigh*I invited Scott over one night. I was pretty exited to see him. He could only stay for a while though so we just basically kissed for an hour. Uh-oh. Yep, some misguided person kicked over our trash. We got cockroaches! Cola flipped.
We had to call the Exterminator.Thanx bug guy!What the... Kennedy Cox! This was after the bug incident. The weirdest thing is, neither I nor Cola know Kennedy.And another typical incident. Randy also knocked over the trash. Jerk.One time, when I was sending an email, Cola burst out in tears. I knew better than to comfort her. She would get all protective. Maybe it's that time of the month? I don't know, Cola has never really been emotional.Yep, next round Cola will be moving out to the Disney's household. I will miss her, but I am so exited about seeing Scott again!!

Pretty Pic

Another pretty girl. This one is a teen. She will be perfect for some guy later. Expect to see her at uni...

Accomplishments: err, nothing!

Next is a Weekly Synopsis (or however you spell it)

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Chelsea said...

good update. very calm. what jerks would kick peoples trash cans *sigh* guess we can't all be perfect lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home