Friday, August 18, 2006

Sim State University

Here's uni. By the way, blogger wouldn't let me put a pic of young adult hunter up so that's why there isn't one. Told from Hunter's point of view:

Hey there, yup I'm Hunter. Here's Marshal as a young adult. Me and Marshal pledged into Cujh Dibe Jacosp and quickly moved there. I think it would have killed us to be in lame dorms.
Donald bought a pizza for us to celebrate. After I ate a couple pieces I felt kind of... well... out of shape.
That's better! Lilo liked my idea too! Anyway, of course after we got settled, I called Beth and invited her over. I was so exited, we would finally be together! She is my dream girl. She asked if she could bring Soda over to. I said sure. I didn't know she was gonna bring an actual guy!
I was shocked and confused. According to Lilo, Sodapop (what a stupid name!) is Beth's fiance! I went up to my room. College sucks.

Everybody else's love life is good.
I still don't know how Donald scored a hottie like Cola. He is such a nerd, and she, well, she looks like a model. Lilo is a little strange. She went out for a while and came back with an x-box. I have no idea where she got it...
The next night she came back with a ratty old sofa. That kind of creeped me out. Is she a robber??? Na, couldn't be! She owns a clothing store that makes quite a bit of money. Yup, even my own twin has a love life! Him and Lilo seem pretty tight. (note from thequeenofsimtopia: what is up Marshal??? Don't look so angy, Lilo just fell in love with you!!)

Marshal says their relationship isn't serious. Then why do they gush over eachother all the time????

It looks serious to me!Marshal was pretty surprised...but I was ticked! "Don't mess with me punk! I am pissed off right now, so just screw off. What the *^%$!!!"Turned out we were getting abducted into the secret society! (note from the queenofsimtopia: Randy is STILL furious at Sprite!)

Well, everyone is gone now...

(note from... I did a test: Scott grew up in gold, but got some awful clothes
Lilo grew up in plat and got great clothes,
Donald was also in plat and got awful clothes (they kind of fit with his personality though)
Beth grew up in green with great clothes Soda grew up in red with horrible clothes, so does the aspiration actually mean anything when it comes to transition clothes???)

It's just me and Marshal now, hope the next two years turn out better than these ones. Later.

Outakes

Scott grows up with his head in the phone!

Soda makes some cash.
Randy and Scott STILL don't get along.
Scott is so in love with Sprite, instead of spying on people he spies on... GARBAGE CANS
Lilo flips out when she breaks the grandfather clock (poor wealth sim!)

And my favorite pic this round:
Why are the twins soooo mad at lilo???

Johnsens are up next and an update will be coming soon.

PS. I used the college clock thing this round (just in the greek house and only to move em ahead to their final exam) I doubt I will ever use it again un less I am desperate.

4 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, August 19, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Great update! The twins are so handsome! And poor Hunter! I hope he finds a really nice girl to settle down with...or maybe just to have fun with! Hehehe I can't wait till the next update!

 
At 9:48 AM, August 19, 2006, Blogger Lynnaea said...

Thanx Mandie! I agree, the twins are the hottest guys around. I am not sure about who either of them will marry. Marshal and Lilo get along well, but there may be someone better for them elsewhere. Hunter... no idea what to do with him yet...

 
At 6:45 PM, August 19, 2006, Blogger Chelsea said...

Pretty good! I look foreward to seeing how the families are.

 
At 9:29 AM, December 18, 2006, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Unfortunately the aspiration meter doesn't really seem to determine if their clothes are good or not. Since taste is subjective I don't know how they'd do it.

Enjoyed the update. I love teh college clock for speeding up the semesters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home