Saturday, August 12, 2006

Side Note: More Excuses

Yeah I know, all you hear from me is, *wah, wah* I have no time *wah wah*. I know you are thinking that if that girl wants to blog she should maked sure she actually BLOGS.

OK, so ready for another excuse? My mother. Yes, I blame everything on her. She won't let me on the computer for more than half an hour a day. "I don't want to see you on that computer, you don't know how to moniter your time!" (a quote from my lovely mom).

So, I get half an hour a day, and whenever my mom is out. Yep. She doesn't want to see me on it so I make a point of being on it when she can't see me.

Plus, I am playing my last huge uni round. From now on I will spread them out (1 year every once in a while vs 2 years twice a week).

I am working on it, but it is way hard to do on about half an hour to 3 hours (when I am lucky, love it when my ma eats out!)

So, bye for now.

Zelda

PS, I miss my Fellowship neighborhood. Maybe I will play on them later... Don't worry after I play another week at least in the Hills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home