Saturday, May 13, 2006

Frustration!

College is seemingly never ending in the sims. It had better not be like that in real life, or I may finally crack. This update is not ready yet as I have decided to play two years at a time. I am only finished one. Boy was it not fun! Three sims living on foundation, no walls or anything nearly killed me. Things are looking up though as the three girls are now sophmores. I had the flippin final glitch. Sprite went to her final exam but it said she didn't show up so she got a B+. I am still saying that she is at 4.0GPA because she would have been if the stupid glitch didn't exist. Yeah, looking forward to going back to the regular neighborhood. Sigh, young adults are difficult to manage (thank God for the energizer)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home