Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Beverages: Settled??

Seriously, because I am getting bored with my challenge, I have downloaded the fellowship prosperity neighborhood. I am really ticked because it got to 96% and then my computer froze, so it's back to 45%. sigh. Anyway, I will still post as often as possible.

Told from Sprites point of view for 3 days.
Being the family sim that I am, my favorite part of the day is watching TV with Cola and Soda. We surprisingly get along better than most siblings.You probably heard from Cola that Mom is very into romancing. She bought a love tub. Yeah, lame and all but if it makes her happy...It obviously makes Malcom Landgraab happy. Who seriously wears a spedo and talks about woohoo and kissing all the time??? Well, once again, if he makes mom happy...At least he is better than the repair guy!!Here is all of us but mom going off to work after school. Cola is a Team Mascot, Soda is at the bottom of the Athletic career, and I am the Executive Assistant at Sim Tech! Me and Cola are both over achievers!
The joys of being a teen, acne. Thank goodness for acne cream!! Cola has been acting funny lately...
She spends a lot of time checking herself out in the mirror.
The other night she started talking to mom about love!! Cola who hates mom's romancing, talking with her about love!?!?
I casually changed the conversation.

But then, when watching TV Cola started talking about kissing. I am really surprised. Well it's better than her being all mopey and angry and stuff. I think we are kind of starting to settle in in Prosperity Hills.

FUNNY PIC

Oh gross! Cherry is attracted to, herself!!! That's weird, even for a romance sim!

Next up, Jasmine, Cola and Sprite move in to Sim State!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home