Friday, April 28, 2006

The Johnson's: A Happy Family

OK, the Johnson's have been a little bit boring, but here they are anyways. The pic above is all the flower arangements Marisa has made, she has a gold badge. Maybe she will start a flower shop, not for a while though.

Told from Marisa's point of view for 3 days: Hello! Here's what's been happening...Beth finished her painting of me! She is such a sweet girl, not like a daughter but more like a close friend or sister or something.She's perfect, good grades, paints, helps around the house and makes friends! I spend my down time cleaning the house. James doesn't have the time and I fear that if Beth takes on anything else she will break down.So, I get to do all the dirty jobs!*sigh*And, yep morning sickness! Another kid! I am definately not a family sim. I would much rather work than raise kids but it's too late now!To try to cheer me up after I figured out I was pregnant, Beth showed me her grades (how thoughtful??).(note from the queenofsimtopia: Beth is so my favourite sim! Isn't this pic the cutest!)Beth loves Arie and is a lot of help.I can't imagine how I would get on without her!Beth did the honours at Arie's 2nd birthday. (note from the queenofsimtopia: AHHH, that nose will be the death of me, where is my plastic surgery kit?)Arie is quite the little handful! Though thanks to smart milk, she learns very fast.
(note from the queenofsimtopia: I have no idea why, but some of the pics are smaller than others, the picture setting is on medium, but it obviously is a little bit screwed up, oh well!) James taught Arie her first word, teddy.
James loves the smart milk, he even admits to dreaming about it.Once again, Beth comes to the rescue and potty trains the rug rat.AWWWWW (note from the queenofsimtopia: notice how there are no pics of Marisa with Arie, she seriously did nothing. Beth did everything except for talking which her dad took over) Sometimes I regret my pregnancies. If I want to become a Criminal Mastermind I will need to devote lots of time to my career, not my kids! (note from the queenofsimtopia: This family is so lovey dovey it sickens me! Except for Beth of course...) With his continuous job promotions, James spends lots of time making friends. I wish I was at my job right now...

RANDOM PIC

OOOO, not a bad looking guy (I sense a future spouse!)

Anyway, I have two more entries on the way, I play faster than I type. Be prepared for my least favorite family, THE BEVERAGES, next time in Prosperity Hills ;)

Does anyone know how to take a pic in the neighborhood screen showing, the family and the house. Sorry if that's not specific enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home