Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Beverages: Cola's Never Ending Frustration

To start off I want to show you guys this funny glitch. After I loaded Open for Business, everybody stops what they are doing. If they are at work they come home and get in trouble for 'missing' work, same at school. The carpool was just stopping to pick up Cherry where we stopped last time. Well after loading the game, the driver got out of the car and it drove away. Then another car came, and imediately drove away. Here is the other car:

Here's the pic of the other car driver, she basically just walked off the screen: Anyway, Told from Cola's point of view for 4 days:Mom has been at it again! She thinks I don't notice that the bed sheets are all rumple! Oh, she is SO clueless.
I can't believe mom would go through this again! What if she gets pregnant! But, no, she thinks of no one but herself. At least she looks unhappy that she has to wear such an ugly uniform to work! Hehe... Mom seriously leaves us from like 10 pm to 3 am all alone! Soda gets so scared, and Sprite spends hours that she could be studying, getting him to fall asleep.
Mom doesn't even notice that I have a boyfriend.We have had our first kiss and everything! It kind of embarasses me to invite Orlando over because I never know how clean our house is, or if there will be a guy over or something. Not to mention that mom might walk out in her underwear!All she does is flirt and talk about love with guys, while she is wearing a lacy nightgown! It sickens me how desperate mom is.I wish Mom was ugly. She even looks good in her new uniform! If she wasn't so pretty, it would be a lot harder for her to have so many boyfriends hanging around.At least Soda has started to make friends. He is quite close to that Hunter Curtis kid. Sprite won't listen to me. It doesn't bug her that mom is a SLUT. I overheard her on the phone last night, talking about how she lives with a bunch of aliens (including me!)!No body but a freaky neighbour noticed when Soda grew up. I was at work, Sprite was on the phone, and Mom, Mom was SLEEPING. I cannot believe that Soda isn't bitter.
Sodapop Curtis: popularity sim, lifetime want is to become CAPTAIN HERO (just like his sisters!), turned on by underwear and makeup, turned off by facial hair. See, Sprite won't even look at Mom when she is being stupid. It's like she won't let herself realize that out Mom is a door knob. You know what, I can't wait to go to college. We probably won't be able to afford it. Oh well, if we can, it will be such a relief to leave these disfunctional losers (aka my family) behind!

FUNNY PIC

That neighbour sure is famous for making hilarious faces!

Important Events: Cola reached the top of the teen athletic career, Cherry had her first two wohoos (1 Benjamen Long, 2 Amin Somehtingorother), Sodapop grew up into a teen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home