Friday, March 31, 2006

The Johnsen's: Big Changes

Told from Beth's point of view for 4 days: Well, It's my turn to fill you all in on what's happening here so, here it is... Dad's been spending a lot of time with Marisa. He always gets dressed up and orders Chinese Take-Out and stuff. It kind of sicked me out watching it.Really! Is it necessary to slow dance on the street! What if the neighbours saw them?I had met Marisa and Dad had prepared me, but it still came as a shock when they got married in the yard.I am very happy for Dad, Marisa is great. (note from the queenofsimtopia: through the whole wedding ceremony Beth, who was watching, was crying and whining because she was so tired. It was kind of amusing, it made her seem that she was so opposed to them getting married.) Marisa brought 14 000 dollars, and Dad imediately began to remodel the house. It is kind of bare, but it is way better than it was before.
There's my room! (note from the queenofsimtopia: I spent half of the family's money on Beth's room! Stupid, but it was fun making it so cute, a mixture of the Storybook theme in Open for Business, and my downloads.)

I loved my dollhouse. Dad insisted that I take a break from painting sometimes to have a little bit of fun.
Dad and Marisa share a carpool. We all leave at the same time so it can get pretty hectic.
Marisa bought a flower arranging station. She spends hours there! I love painting and I guess Marisa loves flower arranging (Marisa has a silver flower arranging badge and a silver sales badge).I loved to talk to Marisa. I miss having a girl to talk to. Marisa isn't my mother, but she is the next best thing.Marisa started getting sick, I was scared but Dad seemed happy...She also started having nightmeres. Dad told me not to worry, but my room is right next to theirs so I could hear her cry out in the night.I turned out Marisa was pregnant! I have kind of fallen into the habit of calling her Mom. I don't know, I feel kind of guilty, but we have become really close...Isn't Mom huge!?! She got out of bed to come to my birthday. I told her not to, but she did anyway. I'm a teen!
Beth Johnsen: Family sim, Lifetime want is to marry off 6 children, turned on by Formal wear (I think) and fitness, turned off by stink (I think).I took my hair out of the braids. I don't know what I think about it, I am still expirementing. I can't believe I missed Mom's labour because I was at school! Dad was at work so he missed it to.
Meet Arie Johnsen! Isn't she adorable! I can't believe I am a big sister! Well, that's all for now, thank goodness! I am surprised none of us have passed out with stress!

FUNNY PIC

Waylon, the repairman ended up being the only one home to help introduce Arie to the world!

Sorry, I will have Marisa's stats, and Beth's proper ones (I was not positive on them) in the next update.

Important Events: Marisa moves in and marries James, Beth becomes a teenager, Arie is born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home