Friday, March 17, 2006

The Curtis Family: New Beginnings


Tia (adult): pleasure sim, lifetime want is to go on 50 1st dates, turned on by facial hair, black hair, turned off by glasses, aquarias, 4,5,4,6,6.

Hunter: (black tux): pisces, 5,4,6,3,7.

Marshal (white tux): cancer, 6,4,5,4,6.

History: After the divorce Tia decided to basically run away from the embarassment, she found herself in Prosperity Hills. Being a pleasure sim, used to enjoying the luxuries of life, how will Tia raise her boys, find love again, get a job and prepare herself for living in a shack?

Told from Tia's point of view for 3 days: Hello, I am Tia Curtis. It is my job to describe to you our life here until my boys are old enough to take over. Our house is not much, and as I am so busy raising the boys I do not have a job, there is little chance we will be upgrading the house soon.I immediately began teaching the boys life basics. It is certainly not fun, but somebody has to do it. How could David leave me??? Isn't that manly, get married realize your wife is pregnant with twins, and drop her! Urgh! I am sorry, I sometimes need to vent my frustrations and this journal is the best place. Better I take it out here than on the boys.I do love them! Even if they are constant reminders of their father. Life was fine until...The stove caught on fire! I broke down. I am very ashamed that the boys had to see their mother in such a state, but with all the stress, of moving raising twins and having a fire I recieved a visit from the psychologist (note from the queenofsimtopia: Urgh! -1 point all ready!).The boys took to entertaining themselves as I tried to grasp and deal with my situation.In order to repair my mental state, I did what I do best, go on dates.

(note from the queenofsimtopia: I kind of cheated, not really but I just paid the Matchmaker 5 simleons 5 times. It made Tia happy, and got her closer to her lifetime want. I feel guilty now, but what else was I supposed to do?)Time sped by, I got over my mental break-down, the boys learned all their essential life skills (which was no easy feat), and it came time for them to grow up.
Hunter (or is it Marshal, I can never tell)

Marshal (I think). There, you are caught up with the recent events in our lives. More later.

(note from the queenofsimtopia: Whew... that was fun, not! Anyway, Tia was obviously ecstatic that the boys were growing up and so was I! Hope to update agian later!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home